Nuffnang

How Long I Have Been Married

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 19, 2009

An Open Letter To A Busy Friend

Dear XXXX,

How are you? I hope life is treating you well.

I think it's been more than month since we last saw each other although we are working in the same building, for the same company.

Don't worry, I perfectly understand.

You are a very important person in this company. You have lots of meetings and discussions to attend.

And after work, you also have to attend gatherings in other parts of the city to catch up with your other more important friends.

So don't worry, I'm not angry that you hardly pick up my calls nowadays, let alone reply my text messages.

After all, a text message replied almost 72 hours later is still better than none, right?

Perhaps you are also busy in the love department. If that's the case, I'm so happy for you and wish you only the best.

Honestly XXXX, I only wish you the best.

And one thing's for sure, I'll always be here for you, through thick and thin.

You know where to reach me. I'm not going anywhere...

Your friend and ace boon coon,

The Naval Aviator Wannabe

No comments: