Nuffnang

How Long I Have Been Married

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm So Happy...

Hahahaha, I'm so happy.

I'm so happy that my rise from bed at 2.45 am this morning to watch the UEFA Champions League final between Barcelona and Manchester United was worth every minute until the game ended at around 4.40 am.

I'm so happy to witness two beautiful goals by Samuel Eto'o and Lionel Messi in the 10th and 70th minute respectively.

I'm so happy that Christiano Ronaldo was locked tight by Barcelona's defence.

I'm so happy that Wayne Rooney looked more like a typical English bloke emerging from a bar on Friday night (which will be the case for him tomorrow when he swims in Jack Daniels to drown his sorrows).

I'm so happy that Sir Alex Ferguson was denied the most coveted silverware in club football.

I'm so happy for Barcelona for creating the treble this season.

I'm so happy that MU fans especially in Malaysia, will not have the bragging rights this time around.

I'm so happy that tomorrow will be my 10th wedding anniversary and Barcelona has already given me one gift - they roasted MU in Rome.

I'm so happy and I'll bet Arsene Wenger, Guus Hiddink and Rafa Benitez are also happy.....

No comments: