Nuffnang

How Long I Have Been Married

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 31, 2008

2008 - A New Hope

My valued readers,
Happy New Year 2008! I know it's a little bit too late to wish that but what the heck, it's the last day of January, which technically still qualifies my new year wish being uttered in the first month of the year. Whatever.

I know I haven't blogged for a zillion years, well close to 6 months I think, but it was all for a good reason. I was buried with work (the oldest excuse in the world) and more important, I needed to take a back seat in the bloggers' bus to find new inspiration. I guess it finally came today and it felt wonderful. As usual, someone triggered my comeback into the world of blogging. A friend actually. I just got into an argument with her and of course, I ended up on the losing end because she's the type who always have the win the verbal battle.

So, I guess my first entry of 2008 is more to blow off steam rather than to write something more meaningful to kick off the new year (which has 11 more remaining months).

Oh, I also found a new fun thing to do on the internet - Facebook. I love it! Have to admit, I've been more occupied with that rather than updating this blog. You see, FB is fun because it's not really a blog but a visual / pictorial interface where you can just upload your photos for your friends to see. It's more like an online individual directory. Definitely better than Friendster (that's for teens and small kids) and more versatile than MySpace. I found a lot of old friends through FB.

Anyway, watch this space and you won't be dissapointed. That much I can promise you....

No comments: